French beans and peas (chopped finely) 1 cup
- Soda bi-carb 1 pinch
- Green chillies 3
- Ginger (ground) 1″ piece
- Garam masala 1/4 tsp
- Sugar 1/2 tsp
- Scraped coconuts 3 tbsps
- Chopped coriander leaves few
- Juice 1 lemon
- Oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Atta 3 cups
- Oil 4 tbsps
- Heat a little oil and put the vegetables in it.
- Stir, add salt and a pinch of soda bi-carb.
- Cover and cook. When nearly done, add green chillies and ginger paste, a little sugar and lime juice.
- Cool, add garam masala, coriander and grated coconut.
- Mix well and leave aside.Make a dough with flour, a little oil, salt and water. Roll small balls into puris.
- Stuff each puri with the vegetables stuffing, roll back again and deep fry a golden brown.
- These could be made in any desired shapes.
Prep Time: 10 Mins
Cook Time: 20-30 Mins
Serves: As Desired