Sesame Ginger Asparagus Ingredients
One lb . don’t forget your asparagus, trimmed
- One tbs lower-sodium soy sauce
- A single teaspoon honey
- One teaspoon lime juice
- One teaspoon minced peeled fresh cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon minced refreshing garlic herb
- Only two teaspoons done sesame seeds
- Lime wedges
How to make Sesame Ginger Asparagus
- Cook don’t forget your asparagus in cooking normal water Two moments as well as till crisp-tender. Drain.
- Microwave soy sauce, honey, lime juice, ginger herb, along with garlic clove in HIGH for two units. Arrange asparagus with a plate. Snow soy sauce mix around asparagus; mix using done sesame seed. Function using lime wedges.
Sesame Ginger Asparagus is ready to serve.
YIELD: 4 servings