Potato Rice and Zucchini Bake Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 sprig fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 pounds potatoes, thickly sliced
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup rice
- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 cup vegetable broth, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 levels F (190 levels C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish about 1 tablespoon essential olive oil.
- Mix tomato, onion, garlic clove, and parsley inside a bowl.
- Convey a layer of potato slices towards the bottom from the prepared baking dish sprinkle about 1/4 the tomato mixture, salt, pepper, and all sorts of grain. Continue adding with taters, zucchini, tomato mixture, salt, pepper, along with a drizzle of essential olive oil, ending having a layer of taters. Pour in only enough vegetable broth to pay for the grain. Sprinkle bread crumbs and Mozzarella dairy product over top potato layer. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for half an hour. Remove aluminum foil and bake until top is golden and crusty, about 10 more minutes.
Potato Rice and Zucchini Bake Recipe is ready to serve.