Phool Ghobi (Cauliflower) Recipe
Phool Ghobi (Cauliflower) Ingredients:
- Cauliflower 1 washed, drained and separated into florets
- Corn flour 4 tablespoon
- Eggs 2
- White flour 1 tablespoon- mixed with chicken stock cube
- Black pepper 1 tablespoon
- White flour 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
how to make Phool Ghobi (Cauliflower)
- Mix well all above ingredients except cauliflower and oil in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a karahi; dip each floret in the egg mixture and deep fry on low heat, drain on absorbent kitchen paper, and sprinkle with a pinch of gram flour.
- Serve with green chutney.