Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe
Paneer Tikka Masala Ingredients:
- 250 gm cottage cheese (paneer) How to make paneer
- 100 gm curd (dahi)
- 2 onion (pyaj)
- 2 tomato (tamatar)
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak), garlic (lahsun) paste
- 2 green chilly (hari mirch) paste
- 50 gm cashew nut (kaju) paste
- 1 tsp tandoori masala
- 1 tsp chat masala
- 1 tsp chana masala
- salt to taste
How to make paneer tikka masala:
- Cut round slices of tamatar and pyaj and keep them aside.
- Cut paneer in cubes.
- Mix tandoori,chat and chana masala along with half of the ginger garlic paste with dahi.
- Now add paneer cubes and mix well.
- Fix paneer cubes in a toothpick and put tomato and onion slices around paneer.
- Then cook them in a preheated oven and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and put ginger garlic paste and green chilly in it.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Thereafter, add finely chopped onion and fry.
- Add finely chopped tomato and cook until oil floats on the surface.
- Then add kaju paste and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Then add all the spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Lastly add paneer cooked in oven and cook for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.
Tags masala paneer paneer tikka tikka