Paneer Kebab Ingredients
- 200g paneer, cubed
- Cherry tomatoes
- 2 green peppers, cut into squares
- 2 red peppers, cut into squares
- 1 onion, cut into squares
- 150 ml plain yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1″ piece fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsps ground coriander
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt, to taste
- Lemon, sliced (optional)
- 1 tbsps finely chopped coriander leaves
How to make Paneer Kebabs
- Mix the yogurt, garlic, ginger, cumin, coriander, chilli, turmeric and salt together into a smooth paste.
- Marinate the paneer cubes in the mixture for 2 hours.
- Thread the marinated paneer, peppers and onion onto skewers and grill or BBQ until cooked.
- Garnish with the lemon slices and coriander leaves, and serve hot.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes (plus 2-hours to marinade)
Cooking Time: 15 minutes