- 1 kg palak
- 250 gms gram flour
- 200 gms rava
- 12 green chillies
- 1 piece ginger
- 1 tbsp ajwain
- 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- Salt to taste
How to make Palak pakora:
- Wash palak, drain water and chop coarsely.
- Chop green chillies and ginger in to fine pieces and mix with palak.
- Add ajwain, cumin seeds and salt.
- Gradually add gram flour and semolina to the palak till the batter is of semi-solid consistency.
- No water to be added at all since the batter can be mixed in the juice of palak itself.
- Keep oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, wet hand and take the batter and drop in small portions in to the oil.
- Cook in flow fire till the pakodas are of light brown colour.