Nut Loaf Supreme Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small sweet yellow onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (6 ounce) package baby bella mushrooms, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 12 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked wild rice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 375 levels F (190 levels C). Butter a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Put walnuts and pecans inside a resealable bag and seal crush nuts utilizing a moving pin.
- Warmth essential olive oil inside a skillet over medium warmth prepare and stir onion and garlic clove within the herbal until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, marjoram, sage, and thyme prepare and stir until mushrooms are golden, about a few minutes. Transfer mushroom mixture to some large bowl.
- Stir crushed walnut mixture, Swiss cheese, wild grain, cottage type cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, and pepper into mushroom mixture until evenly mixed. Pour mixture in to the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake within the pre-heated oven until loaf is golden brown, about one hour. Let loaf awesome in pan for around twenty minutes before inverting pan and getting rid of loaf.
Nut Loaf Supreme Recipe is ready to serve.