Mushroom And Paneer Curry Recipe
Mushroom And Paneer Curry Ingredients:
- 150 gm mushrooms (sliced)
- 150 gm paneer cubes(Recipe for Home Made Paneer)
- 3 onions chopped finely
- 3/4 cup tomato puree
- 1/2 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tbsp garlic paste
- 5 green chilies,chopped
- 2tbsp oil
- 1/4 cup milk
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds powder
- 1 tsp garam masala(Recipe for Garam Masala)
- 1/2 tsp red chilly powder(Mix all the powder together)
- Salt to taste
- Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
How to make Mushroom And Paneer Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add onion pieces and fry till golden brown.
- Add the mixed powder and low flame for a minute.
- Add green chilies and salt and low flame for 5 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms and cook on slow flame.
- Add tomato puree and mix well.
- Add milk and paneer pieces.
- Let it cook till thick gravy forms (approx 9 min).
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Tags curry mushrooms paneer