Mushroom And Capsicum Curry Recipe
Mushroom And Capsicum Curry Ingredients:
- 1 packet mushroom
- 2 large onions (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 2 capsicums
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 peeled onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen grated coconut
- 8 dry red chillies
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorns
- 1″ cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1″ piece ginger
How to make Mushroom Capsicum Curry:
- Wash mushroom and slice them.
- Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
- Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they become pulpy.
- Add sliced mushrooms and fry for few minutes.
- Mix ground paste to this along with salt.
- Stir till oil separates from the masala.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of water and cook till it becomes thick.
- Serve hot with any Indian bread.
Tags capsicum curry mushrooms
Potato Rice and Zucchini Bake Ingredients: 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided 1 tomato, diced …