Moong Sprouts Dosa Ingredients:
- Moong sprouts: 400 gms
- Sambhar onions / small onions:6-7 nos
- Garlic clove: 1-2 nos
- Green chillies: according to taste
- salt:according to taste
- oil: for making dosa
How to make Moong Sprouts Dosa:
- Grind all the ingredients into a fine paste ( ensure that the batter is of the right consistency).
- Heat a dosa tava, pour a ladle of the batter and spread it on the tava.
- Make a small hole in the middle with the back of the ladle, add oil on the sides and cook on one side.
- Once one side is cooked, flip it over and let it cook nicely…
- Serve hot with chutney or raw onions… (my favourite is this dosa with tomato sauce)..i made around 8 dosas.