Microwave Palak Paneer Ingredients
- 500 gms. spinach (palak – washed and chopped)
- 200 gms. paneer (cut into pieces)
- 1 tsp oil / ghee
- 1 onion (paste)
- 1 tomato (paste)
- 1 tbsp ginger. Garlic and chilli paste
- Salt and black pepper powder (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp garam masala powder
how to make Microwave Palak Paneer
- Boil chopped spinach in a microwave safe bowl at 100% power for 5 – 6 mins. Drain water, if any. Cool and blend to a smooth puree.
- in another microwave safe bowl, microwave oil / ghee for 30 secs. at 100% power.
- Add onion and tomato paste and microwave at 100% power for 2 mins.
- Also add ginger-garlic paste and seasoning. Microwave for 2 mins.
- Add spinach puree and microwave covered for 3 – 4 mins. at 100% power.
- Lastly, add paneer and microwave covered for 1 min. at 100% power. Allow to stand for 5 mins.
- Sprinkle garam masala powder on top.
- Serve with naan, roti / paranthas.