Methi Palak Recipe
Methi Palak Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup coriander leaves (dhania patta)
- 1 tsp cumin seed (jeera)
- 3 tblsp green chili paste
- 250 gms spinach (palak)
- 100 gms mung dal
- oil (tel) as per requirement
- salt (namak) to taste
- 300 gms whole-wheat (gehun) flour
- 250 gms fenugreek leaves (leafy methi)
How to make palak methi thepla:
- Wash dal and cook.
- Wash and cut both leafy vegetables.
- Add to dal and boil.
- Add chili paste, turmeric powder, cumin seeds, coriander leaves and salt.
- When it is cooked, take off and allow it to cool.
- Shift the wheat up flour and mix in dal mixture to it.
- Knead into the smooth dough.
- Roll out as 6-inch chapatis or tortillas, roast on a warm griddle using a little oil.
Tags Methi Palak spinach