Marinated Vegetable Salad Ingredients
3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 2 cups thinly sliced carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
How to make Marinated Vegetable Salad
- Combine sugar, celery seeds, black pepper, vinegar, oil, and salt in a screw-top
jar. Shake well to mix.
- Combine vegetables in large bowl. Pour dressing over vegetables, and stir gently.
Cover, and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Marinated Vegetable Salad is ready to serve.