For Malai Kofta:
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp Coriander Powder
- 2 Green chilli
- 400 ml Milk
- 1 Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (finely chopped)
- Salt to taste
How to make Malai Kofta:
- Make a soft dough by kneading the cheese.
- Roll out small balls of equal size and wrap each of them in gram flour.
- Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry the cheese balls until they turn golden brown.
- Take a kadhai with sufficient oil and fry the onions until they become pink.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and green chillies to it.
- Add tomatoes and fry them well till the mixture gets separated from oil.
- Now pour the milk and allow it to boil. Keep stirring periodically.
- Boil for about 5 to 7 minutes and add fried balls.
- Allow boiling for another two minutes.
- Malai Kofta is ready. Serve hot with chapati.
Preparation time: 45 Min