Lauki Ka Halwa – Bottle gourd halva make a really yummy warm dessert. It is usually enjoyed in wintertime since warm desserts are preferred in winter. Bottle gourd halva is made with bottle gourd, sugar, nuts and reduced dairy.
Grated bottle gourd (lauki) Only two
- Warm water while necessary
- Ghee 1/4 glass
- Sugar A single glass
- Screw pine 2 tsp .
- Crushed almonds-pistachio Fifty gram
- Reduced use (khoya/mawa) 250 g
How to make Lauki Ka Halwa
- Steam grated bottle gourd in warm water.
- When sensitive, sieve that and also keep besides.
- In the pot heat ghee and also increase sugar and screw pine, prepare for a time.
- Add boiled bottle gourd as well as prepare food upon large relationship.
- Add in almonds and also pistachio.
- When sugar is totally blended, increase diminished take advantage of as well as make with regard to Three minutes.
Lauki Ka Halwa is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes