Indian Cabbage Salad Ingredients
1/2 cup whole pitted dates, chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) package cabbage-and-carrot coleslaw
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tamarind paste
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 tablespoon packed palm sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to make Indian Cabbage Salad
- Combine pitted dates and coleslaw in a large bowl.
- Combine hot water and tamarind paste in a small bowl; stir well with a whisk. Stir in yogurt, sugar, and salt. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss well. Chill 30 minutes.
Indian Cabbage Salad is ready to serve.