Hyderabadi Meat Potatoes Recipe
- 1/2 kg Mutton pieces
- 1/2 kg Potatoes (Peeled and cut)
- 1 tbsp Red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp White sesame seeds
- 1/2 tbsp cumin powder
- 2 onions (finely cut)
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- Few Curry leaves
- 1/2 cup tamarind pulp
- 2 Whole Green chilies
- salt to taste
- 1 cup oil
- Roast sesame seeds and cumin on an iron griddle and grind.
- Cook mutton with ginger and garlic paste, onions, turmeric, red chilies, oil and salt in a pot till tender.
- Add green chilies and roasted masala, fry lightly.
- Heat oil in a frying pan, fry potatoes, add to pot.
Hyderabadi Meat Potatoes is ready to serve, hot.