Grilled Cheesy Corn on the Cob Ingredients
1/2 mug mayonnaise
- Your five ear corn, husk along with silk eliminated
- A single mug shredded Parmesan cheese
- One particular tbsp . chili powdered ingredients
- 1 teaspoon salt
- One particular tsp . floor black pepper
How to make Grilled Cheesy Corn on the Cob
- Preheat an outdoor grill with regard to medium-high warmth as well as softly gas
- Brush a thin level regarding mayonnaise upon each hearing involving corn. Mix the
corn while using Parmesan cheese, chili powdered, salt, along with pepper. Wrap
every ear canal with aluminum aluminum foil and put about the bbq.
- Bbq grill, turning from time to time, before popcorn kernels begin to dark brown, with
regards to 10 mins.
Grilled Cheesy Corn on the Cob is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:20 Min