Eggplant Parmesan Ingredients
3 eggplant, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 cups Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 6 cups spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
How to make Eggplant Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in bread crumbs. Place in a single layer on a
baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes on each side.
- In a 9×13 inch baking dish spread spaghetti sauce to cover the bottom. Place a
layer of eggplant slices in the sauce. Sprinkle with mozzarella and Parmesan
cheeses. Repeat with remaining ingredients, ending with the cheeses. Sprinkle basil
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown.
Eggplant Parmesan is ready to serve.
Prep Time:25 Min
Cook Time:35 Min
Ready In:1 Hr