Dry Bhindi Masala Ingredients:
- Okra whole 15(trim the ends)
- Onion paste 1 tale spoon
- Ginger-garlic paste 1 spoon(freshly wet-ground)
- Toamto puree 2-4 spoons(optional)
- Sugar 1 spoon(optional)
- Turmeric 1/4 spoon
- Chili powder 1 spoon
- Coriander seeds powder 1 spoon(freshly ground)
- Garam masalapowder 1/2 spoon(freshly ground)
- Oil few spoons.
How to make Dry Bhindi Masala:
- In a deep wok, heat oil. Stir-fry okra in it. Maybe till it coats oil well and looses its musilageneous nature.
- Now add onion paste, followed by ginger-garlic paste. Fry till its raw odour is gone.
- Now add toamto puree as well. Let it consolidate too.
- Toss salt, turmeric, coriander seeds powder, chili and garam masala powders to it.
- Fry till the raw odour leaves and oil shows up on top. One can add a spoon of sugar to bring the glossy color to it.