Dahi Wali Hari Mirch Ingredients:
Dahi Wali Hari Mirch Recipe
- Big Green Chillies 125 gms
- Oil 4 TBsp
- Garlic finely chopped 4-6
- Zeera 2 TBsp
- Salt to taste
- Rai 1/4 tsp
- Kalonji 1/4 tsp
- Methidana 1/4 tsp
- Tamerind (Imli) water 1/2 cup
- Yogurt 3/4 cup
How to make Dahi Wali Hari Mirch:
- Put one cut lenghtwise in each of the green chillies.
- Heat oil in a pan. Put garlic & zeera. Mix. Add Green chillies & mix well. Add rai, kalonji, methidana & salt. Mix & saute. Don’t get it burnt, put little water & cover lid to simmer on low heat. Add imli water & yogurt. Cover lid again, till green chillies become soft.
- When soft, open lid & cook to dry yogurt and a little curry is left.
- It is ready to serve.