Cucumber and Mint Soup Ingredients
Several cucumbers, peeled, seeded, and cut, additionally A single glass peeled,
seeded, and carefully diced cucumber
- 1 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 2/3 cup wrong product
- 1/2 tsp . English-style dried out mustard, or style
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh peppermint results in
- cucumber slices as well as mint sprigs pertaining to garnish
How to make Cucumber and Mint Soup
- In a blender puree cut cucumbers, yogurt, bad cream, mustard, and salt as well as pepper for you to tastes as well as shift to your bowl. Relax soups no less than Six hours as well as overnight.
- Mix throughout carefully diced cucumber and marauded peppermint along with garnish soups together with cucumber pieces along with mint sprigs.
Cucumber and Mint Soup is ready to serve.
yield: Makes about 4 1/2 cups