Cottage Cheese and Potatoes Recipe
Cottage Cheese and Potatoes Ingredients:
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chive-flavored cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to make Cottage Cheese and Potatoes:
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water and boil until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×3 inch casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, onion, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Transfer mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.
Tags Cheese Cottage Potatoes
Dahi Vegetable Chops Ingredients: Mutton Chops ½ kg Potatoes 2 Tomatoes 3 Peas ½ cup …