Cabbage Apple Delight Ingredients:
1 sliced Red Cabbage (if not available then normal cabbage)
- 2 meduim sized sliced Apple (Sabe)
- 1 meduim sized chopped Onion (Pyaj)
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 4 Pepper corns (Kalimirchi)
- 1/2 ” Cinnamon (Tuj/Dalchini)
- 2 Cloves (Lavang)
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tblsp Fine Wheat Flour (Maida)
- 1/2 Litre Water
- Lemon Juice to taste
- Salt to taste
- Artificial Sweetner to taste
How to make cabbage apple delight:
- Heat oil in a teflon-coated pan.
- Saute onion for a little while.
- Add apples and cook for a few minutes.
- Add sweet-n-low, cloves, peppercorns, cinnamon, vinegar, salt, lemon juice and water and bring to a boil.
- Add chopped cabbage, cover and cook on a low flame.
- When it’s done, just before serving, add flour, stirring continuosly to avoid lumps.
- Serve immediately.
Cabbage Apple Delight is ready to serve.