Broccoli with Garlic Butter and Cashews Ingredients
1 1/2 pounds fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup chopped salted cashews
How to make Broccoli with Garlic Butter and Cashews
- Place the broccoli into a large pot with about 1 inch of water in the bottom. Bring
to a boil, and cook for 7 minutes, or until tender but still crisp. Drain, and arrange
broccoli on a serving platter.
- While the broccoli is cooking, melt the butter in a small skillet over medium heat.
Mix in the brown sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, pepper and garlic. Bring to a boil, then
remove from the heat. Mix in the cashews, and pour the sauce over the broccoli.
- Serve immediately.
Broccoli with Garlic Butter and Cashews is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:20 Min