Bread Cutlet Ingredients
Bread – 5 slices (sandwich bread)
- Potatoes- 3 big or 4 medium. (Boiled, peeled & mashed nicely)
- Chillies – 5 chopped finely
- Ginger – 1/2 inch paste
- Garlic- 1 big or 2 medium paste
- Coriander – finely chopped
- Peanuts – Kacha Singdhana – 20/25 soaked in cold water for 1/2 hr.
- Sooji – 3/4 tablespoon
- Chilli powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander-Cumin powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Chaat Masala – 1/2 teaspoon.
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – as per requirement
- Water – 1/2 cup in a flat small bowl.
How to make Bread Cutlet
- Mash the potatoes & put in a bowl. Lightly soak bread in water & squeeze the water thoroughly & put in the mashed potatoes bowl.
- Remove the peanuts skin & separate in 2 halves & put in the bowl.
- Put all the above ingredients & mix nicely like a dough.
- Take little piece from the dough & form oval cylindrical shaped rolls. Flat the cutlet rolls by hand.
- Take a frying pan.
- Put 3 to 4 tablespoon of oil each time you fry the cutlets.
- Spread oil throughout the frying pan as you do for a dosa or omelets & keep 6 to 7 cutlets & on a slow flame fry it. No need to deep fry.
- When the lower side turns golden brown., turn the cutlet roll upside down so that the upper side gets fired well.
- When both sides turn golden brown remove in a plate with tissue on it so excess oil gets soaked.
- Serve hot with Ketchup or chutney.
Bread Cutlet is ready to serve.