Black Bean and Soy Veggie Burgers Ingredients:
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- 6 saltine crackers, crushed
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Inside a medium bowl, mash butter beans. Add onion, jalapeno pepper, crushed crackers, egg, cheese, garlic clove powder, salt, and pepper. Divide into 4 equal parts, and shape into patties.
- Warmth oil inside a large skillet over medium-high warmth use pretty much oil to achieve 1/4 inch thorough. Fry patties until golden, about a few minutes on both sides.
Black Bean and Soy Veggie Burgers Recipe is ready to serve.