Aloo Methi Palak Recipe
Aloo Methi Palak Ingredients:
- Aloo (Potatoes) – 5 medium size
- Palak (Spinach) – 1 Bunch
- Dry Methi Leaves – 3 tbs
- Chilli Powder – 3 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Onions – 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
- Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Jeera (Cumin)seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 4 tbs
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
How to make Aloo Palak Methi Fry:
- Boil, peel & cut potatoes into small square cubes. ( Fill half of a glass vessel with water, add potatoes and microwave for 10 mins)
- Heat oil in a vessel, when hot add mustard, jeera onions & ginger garlic. Saute until onions turn light brown.
- Add washed & chopped Palak (frozen spinach is also a good option) & Methi leaves; Add salt, chilli powder & turmeric; Add very little water & cover for 2 minutes.
- Add potato cubes and mix it with the palak properly.
- Fry until all water from spinach/palak evaporates & potatoes turn light golden color.
Tags aloo Methi Palak spinach