Achaari Lobia Tinday
Achaari Lobia Tinday Ingredients
- 250 gm White lobia (soaked & boiled)
- 1/2 kg Apple Gourd (peeled & sliced)
- 1/2 cup cooking oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tsp Nigella Seeds
- 1 tsp White Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Fennel Seeds
- 2 sticks Curry Leaves
- 1 tbsp heaped Garlic (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp heaped salt
- 1 cup Onions (chopped)
- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Chicken Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chili Powder
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
How you can make: Achaari Lobia Tinday
- Soak and Boil lobia keep aside.
- Heat oil within the pan, add all of the seeds with curry leaves, chopped onion, fry till light golden brown.
- Add finally chopped tomatoes, fry well, add slice tindey.
- Lastly add boil lobia with half cup water cover by leaving lobia and tinday on dum.
- Garnish Achaari Lobia Tinday with chopped leaves and green chili.
Tags lobia recipes tinday