My friends adore this "Alfredo sauce" and you can use it with any variety noodles which will maintain sauce properly. I've also utilized this like a basic for producing a white-colored pizzas and is particularly superb!
- 1 (16 oz) bundle mostaccioli
- 1 glass hefty lotion
- 1/2 mug butter
- 1/2 mug grated Parmesan dairy products
- 1 glass cut refreshing parsley
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh soil black colored pepper
- 1/8 tsp garlic natural powder
- Take a huge cooking pot of gently salted h2o to your boil. Put prepare and spaghetti for 8 to 10 minutes or right up until al dente; strain.
- Blend hefty butter and lotion within a Dutch stove or sizeable, hefty saucepan above method heating. Warmth right up until butter melts, mixing at times; take care not to deliver combination into a boil. Mix in Parmesan cheeses, parsley, sea salt, garlic and pepper natural powder. Chuck with made noodles and offer right away.