- 1 cup grated biscuits
- Ingredients for filling:
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 packet cream
- 1 cup mashed strawberry
- 1 cup milk powder
- 2 cup sealed yogurt
- ½ tin condense milk
- 1 tbsp gelatin powder
How to make Triple Strawberry Dessert
- Firstly, on a serving dish, make a firm 1 cup biscuit base.
- Then in a 2 cup sealed yogurt, add 1 cup milk powder and dissolved 1 tsp gelatin powder in water and beat it properly.
- Add left over gelatin powder in 1 packet cream.
- Also add 1 packet strawberry jelly and ½ tin condense milk and form a mixture.
- Apply cream mixture on biscuit layer
- Then add yogurt mixture in it with 1 cup mashed strawberries.
- Then pour rest of the mixture and garnish with cream and strawberries and let it freeze for 2 hours.
Triple Strawberry Dessert is ready to serve.