- Milk 1 liter
- Ice cream ½ liter
- Fruit cocktail 1 tin
- Condensed milk 1 tin
- Boiled colored vermicelli 1 cup
- Khoya 1 cup
- Cream 1 packet
- Green jelly 1 packet
- Red jelly 1 packet
- Silver foil 2
- Rose water 1 tbsp
- Red sharbat 2 tbsp
- Custard powder 2 tbsp
- Almond and pistachios as required
How to make Shahi Eid Siwayyan
- Boil 1 liter milk and cook over low flame till thickens, add in 1 cup colored vermicelli and 2 tbsp custard. Mix well and turn the flame off.
- Add in 1 tin condensed milk and put in freezer.
- Boil 1 packet green and 1 packet red jelly separately in 1 cup water each. Keep aside till firm, cut into cubes.
- In the chilled vermicelli mixture add 1 tbsp rose water. Pour vermicelli mixture on top of ice cream, also spread 1 tin fruit cocktail with fruit cocktail juice on top.
- Garnish with khoya, jelly cubes almond, pistachios and silver foil.
Shahi Eid Siwayyan is ready to serve.