Home / Lemon Mousse Pie Recipe
Lemon Mousse Pie Recipe
Lemon Mousse Pie Ingredients:
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 1 (.25 ounce) package unflavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
How to make Lemon Mousse Pie:
- In a saucepan, combine gelatin, lemon juice and water. Stir over medium heat until dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in grated lemon zest. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar. Beat until smooth. Blend in gelatin mixture. Refrigerate 15 minutes until thick.
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture. Spoon filling into baked pie crust. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
Tags lemon mousse