- Butter 150 gm
- Flour 1 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Desiccated coconut 1 cup
- Salt a pinch
- Eggs 4
- Sugar 1 ½ cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Baking powder 1 tsp
How to make Hot Milk Coconut Cake
- In pan put together 150 gm butter and 1 cup milk, cook till mixture starts boiling, now remove from fire and keep aside.
- In a bowl put together 1 ½ cup sugar and 4 eggs. Beat well till sugar is dissolved; now add in butter milk mixture. Beat well.
- Now add 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 cup flour, 1 cup desiccated coconut and a pinch of salt. Mix well.
- Pour mixture in a greased baking tray, bake in a preheated oven of 200 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove, cut into squares.
Hot Milk Coconut Cake is ready to serve with tea.