½ kg boneless chicken
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- ½ cup corn flour
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp mustard paste
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Oil as required
How to make Crispy Chicken Slice
- Cut ½ kg boneless chicken into stripes.
- Add 1 tbsp mustard paste, 1 tsp black pepper powder, 1 tsp red pepper powder, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste, ½ tsp salt and 1 tbsp vinegar to chicken and keep aside for half an hour.
- Then sprinkle ½ cup corn flour on it and mix with your hand.
- Dip chicken in beaten eggs and coat with 1 cup bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in pre heated oil on medium flame until chicken is golden brown.
Tempting Crispy Chicken Slices are ready.