- Plain Flour(Maida) 2 cups
- Eggs 6
- Water 2 cups
- Cooking Oil 1 cup
- Fresh Cream 200 grams
- Sugar 4-6 tbsp
- In a wok, mix cooking Oil with water and bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Add flour and stir well with a wooden spoon until the flour is dry.
- Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating continuously.
- Preheat an over at 200c for 15-20 minutes.
- Brush some cooking Oil on a baking tray with a tablespoon.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- When the puffs turn a light golden color, remove from the oven and cool.
- Whip chilled cream with sugar.
- Make a small slit in puffs, fill a tablespoon of cream in each and refrigerate.
- Serve chilled.
- Tip: Puffs can be made a day or two befor being served, but cream should be filled when serving.
Prep Time: 10-20
Cook Time: 60 Mins
Serves: As Desired