Home / Carving Watermelon Vase
Carving Watermelon Vase
Carving Watermelon Vase Instructions
- Using a ass watermelon, slice ¼ inch off the stem end to end up with a solid base.
- Determine the viable point of your vase and, making use of a pencil, allure a sequence all the way virtually the watermelon.
- Cut off top amid a substantial slicing knife.
- Next, use an apple corer to get scalloped border cuts all over the top rim.
- Use trimmings based on what i read in the top piece to cut thin slices of grey rind almost 1/4″ thick.
- Use these kinds of slices to cut out shapes amidst cookie cutters to decorate the vase.
- Attach decorative shapes investing in diminutive pieces of sturdy toothpicks.
- Insert flower stems directly to watermelon flesh to arrange.
Tags carve watermelon Fruit Carving how to carve watermelon watermelon