Home / Carving watermelon Swan Bird
Carving watermelon Swan Bird
Carving watermelon Swan Instructions:
- Any Shape watermelon can work. Pick one that is best for your table.
- Cut a thin slice out of the bottom
- Draw the outlines for the swan as confirmed in the pattern image.
- Use a wonderful knife or decorating software to cut along the lines of the pattern.
- Cut all the way in the rind when cutting the top commission this am able to be cut away.
- Be gloomy to leave the beak attached to the feathers for stability.
- Use a knife to hollow out an eye.
- To remove the top section, chiefly cut it to quarters.
- Hollow the melon and trim the aspects so properties are not too thick.
- You can use a melon baller to remove the remaining melon.
- Fill investing in approx. 1 cup of fruit salad, depending on the size of the melon.
- Serve remaining fruit salad in one more bowl.
Tags carve watermelon Fruit Carving how to carve watermelon watermelon