Home / Carving Watermelon Ship
Carving Watermelon Ship
Carving Watermelon Ship Instructions
- Choose a large, oblong watermelon for now project.
- Cut a thin slice based on the underside to make a solid base.
- Draw the outlines for the ship as proven in the pattern image.
- Use a knife or decorating service to cut along the lines of the pattern.
- Cut all the way throughout the rind.
- Remove the top section of rind; it may be simpler to require a deep cut throughout the top section and remove it in two pieces.
- Cut the sail based on information from a section of the rind you removed.
- You can come up with a message on the sail amongst a water-soluble brown have had to deal with tip marker.
- Attach the sail to the ship in a extended wooden skewer
- Fill amid approx. 3 cups of fruit salad, depending on the size of the melon.
Tags carve watermelon Fruit Carving how to carve watermelon watermelon