Carving watermelon Ribbon Basket Directions:
- Select a symmetrical watermelon. If necessary, cut a thin slice based on information from the rock bottom of the watermelon so it sits level.
- Draw a straight chain (just above the middle) lengthwise on hand the watermelon for the basket’s edge.
- Draw a solve diagonally around the top as proven in the photograph.
- Draw a bow as provided evidence in the photograph so the present one margin of the bow is related to the basket’s edge.
- Cut and remove the top sections giving up the solve and bow intact.
- Scoop out the flesh based on information from inside the watermelon, quitting just recently a trace of red.
- Drain the watermelon before filling.