Home / Carving Watermelon Pig
Carving Watermelon Pig
Materials for Carving Watermelon Pig:
- 1 Round seedless watermelon
- 1 Pipe cleaner
- 1 Piece of pink foam compose sheet
- 3 Buttons (one substantial pink and two yellow or alternative blueberries)
- Melon baller and a bowl
- Toothpicks or straight pins
Carving Watermelon Pig Instructions:
- Wash the watermelon. Using the sweet seedless watermelon, cut a ¼ inch slice off the underside to put up a steady base.
- Cut the melon 2/3 for the ground and nearly 4″ away from what i read in the front, later slice dwindling to detach top. See picture underneath for an easy reference. Place such leftover rind piece to the portion for later.
- Use a melon baller to cut out melon pieces according to the inside of the primary piece and place aside in a bowl. Gently scoop out remaining watermelon bits to initiate a clean “bowl” for serving the watermelon balls.
- Coil the pipe cleaner to put up the tail, and cut ears of the pink foam engender sheet. You can as well use a efficient circle of the rind for the snout, and if you prefer, top investing in a larger pink button. Cut a compact circle to mount the snout on for the leftover rind piece. Attach the tail, eyes and snout amidst straight pins or toothpicks.
- To acquire the pig hooves, cut one square shapes on the leftover rind piece. At the ground of every square, craft a triangle cut to define the hoof. Attach the hooves provided toothpicks or pins.
- Fill the bowl in the melon balls. Try putting in a greater amount of fruits or berries for a greater amount of color and enjoy!
Tags carve watermelon Fruit Carving how to carve watermelon watermelon