Home / Carving Watermelon Beach Party
Carving Watermelon Beach Party
Carving Watermelon Beach Party instructions
- Using an oblong seedless watermelon, cut a ¼ inch slice off the lowest to post a firm base.
- Draw lines in a wave design through a fine pencil or thin marker nearly one side of the way up and all the way obtainable the watermelon.
- Scoop out the flesh in on an ice cream scoop or a considerable spoon, and reserve for salad.
- To construct a water scene chill green gelatin in a pithy plastic container to give out a pool of “water” and place in the watermelon bowl.
- Fill in almost the “water” amidst fruit salad cut to fun shapes and balls.
- Arrange new, pitiful beach-themed toys and pithy plastic dolls toward the border of the watermelon bowl to give out the beach scene.
- Garnish the sides provided drink umbrellas and plastic palm tree swizzle sticks, and add gummy fish to the top of the salad and gelatin to thorough the scene.
Tags carve watermelon Fruit Carving how to carve watermelon watermelon