- Milk ½ liter
- Sugar 250 gm
- Bread slices 4
- Khoya 1 cup
- Pistachios chopped 50 gm
- Kewra water 1 tbsp
- Cardamom ground ½ tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
How to make Bread Barfi
- Soak 4 bread slices in ½ liter milk for 2 hours. Now blend well and keep aside.
- Now put this mixture in a wok and cook over low flame. Stirring continuously till water dries.
- Add 250 gm sugar, ½ tsp ground green cardamoms and 1 tbsp Kewra water. Cook over low flame.
- Also add 1 cup crumbled khoya.
- Grease tray with 2 tbsp butter, pour bread mixture in it and bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Now remove and cut into pieces, sprinkle with 50 gm chopped pistachios.
Bread Barfi is ready to serve.