- Beef 1 pound ground
- Potatoes 5 diced
- Onion 1 small onion
- Cheddar cheese, shredded 1 cup
- Creamed corn 1 can
- Boil potatoes until become tender.
- Drain and mash them.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Add ground beef and onion to skillet until the color of the beef changes to brown.
- Drain, and then transfer to casserole dish and spread evenly.
- Spread the canned corn on top of the beef and potatoes over corn.
- Spread cheese and butter over potatoes.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 40 Mins
Serves: As Desired