- 1 tin coconut milk
- 1 packet strawberry jelly
- 1 packet cream
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup peaches
- 1 cup bananas
- 1 cup strawberry
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp custard powder
How to make Baked Fruit Custard
- In a bowl, beat together 4 eggs, 1 cup caster sugar, 1 tin coconut milk, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1 packet cream and 2 tbsp custard powder.
- The add ½ cup chopped peaches, ½ cup chopped bananas and ½ cup chopped strawberries and bake in a pre heated oven at 180 c for half an hour.
- Cook 1 packet strawberry jelly in 2 cups of water.
- When jelly is melted, add ½ cup chopped peaches, ½ cup chopped bananas and ½ cup chopped strawberries and turn off the flame.
Pour it over prepared custard and serve tempting Baked Fruit Custard.