Recipes for Winter
Roasted Winter Squash Seeds Ingredients
1 cup winter squash seeds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
How to make Roasted Winter Squash Seeds
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- After removing the seeds from the squash, rinse with water, and remove any strings and bits of squash. Pat dry, and place in a small bowl. Stir the olive oil and salt into the seeds until evenly coated. Spread out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until seeds start to pop. Remove from oven and cool on the baking sheet before serving.
- Roasted Winter Squash Seeds is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:25 Min