Recipes for Whole Wheat Biscuits
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- One 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of baking powder
- One tablespoons of sugar
- One teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup cold, unsalted butter
- One and a halfcup low-fat milk
How to make Whole Wheat Biscuits
- Preheat oven to Four hundred and fifty degrees.
- Sift with each other the actual just about all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, sugar and salt inside a medium dish. Utilizing 2 knives, reduce in the butter until it’s carefully chopped and the combination resembles crumbles. Add the milk and stir until simply combined. The money should be damp, although not in a single cohesive golf ball however.
- Turn the money out on to a well floured surface area. Knead the money 10-15 occasions (it’s going to be sticky). After that raise this, reflour the actual panel and set this down again. (This is a good time for you to clean your hands). Sprinkle the top of the actual money with additional flour as well as the rolling pin number. Move the money out to a slim sheet as well as collapse in 2 finishes. Roll out once again as well as replicate the procedure 2-3 occasions. Then, move this to a 3/4-inch width. Make use of a cookie cutter (Two 1/2-3 in .) to chop biscuits. Put them with an ungreased dessert linen.
- Bake the actual cookies for 12-14 moments, until golden brown. Function immediately.
Whole Wheat Biscuits is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 10 biscuits