Recipes for White Turkey Chili with Cheese
Two tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- Four mugs chopped cooked turkey
- 2 cans (Eleven ounce each) Green Giant® Niblets® white shoepeg corn, undrained, or 4 cups Green Giant® SELECT
- Two cans (Five oz each) great northern beans, drained
- Three 1/2 cups Progresso® chicken broth (through 32-oz carton)
- One and a half may (5 oz) Old El Paso® chopped green chiles
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or even Pepper Jack (Two ounce)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
How to make White Turkey Chili with Cheese
- In 5-quart Saucepan or soup pot, warmth oil more than medium heat. Add red onion and celery; cook as well as stir Two to three minutes or till vegetables tend to be sensitive.
- Stir in most leftover ingredients except cheese as well as parsley; mix nicely. Cover; cook 15 to 20 minutes or even till completely warmed, stirring occasionally.
- To function, ladle soup into containers. Spread with cheese and parsley.
White Turkey Chili with Cheese is ready to serve.