Recipes for white chocolate
White Hot Chocolate Ingredients
3 1/4 cups 2% milk
- 6 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
How to make White Hot Chocolate
- Place the white chocolate in a medium metal bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, or in the top half of a double boiler. Allow the chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally until smooth. Stir in cayenne pepper and cinnamon. Whisk in the egg
- Gradually whisk in one cup of the milk until completely incorporated, about 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in remaining milk, and heat until hot, but not simmering.
White Hot Chocolate is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:25 Min
Ready In:35 Min
White Chocolate and Baileys Cheesecake Ingredients
10 whole graham crackers, broken into pieces
- 1 1/4 C. pecans
- 1/4 C. sugar
- 6 T. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 lbs. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 C. sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 C. Bailey’s Original Irish Cream liqueur
- 1 t. vanilla extract
- 3 oz. imported white chocolate (such as Lindt), broken into pieces
- 1 1/2 C. sour cream
- 1/4 C. powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 oz. imported white chocolate, grated
- 24 pecan halves toasted lightly
How to make White Chocolate and Baileys Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly butter 9 inch springform pan. Finely grind graham crackers, pecans, and sugar in processor. Add butter and blend, using on/off turns. Press crumbs onto bottom and 2 inches up sides of prepared pan. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Using electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl until smooth. Whisk eggs, Baileys, and vanilla in bowl until just blended. Beat egg mixture into cream cheese mixture. Finely chop white chocolate in processor using on/off turns. Add to cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer filling to crust-lined pan. Bake until edges of filling are puffed and dry-looking and center is just set, about 50 minutes. Cool on rack.
- Mix sour cream and powdered sugar in small bowl. Spread topping onto cooled cake. Refrigerate until well chilled, about 6 hours (may be prepared one day ahead). Sprinkle grated chocolate over cake. Place pecans around edge and serve.
Cinnamon Streusel Cake is ready to serve.
White Chocolate Snack Mix Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package mini twist pretzels
- 5 cups toasted oat cereal
- 5 cups crispy corn cereal squares
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
- 2 (11 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
How to make White Chocolate Snack
- Line 3 baking sheets with waxed paper or parchment. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mini pretzels, toasted oat cereal, crispy corn cereal squares, salted peanuts, and candy-coated chocolate pieces. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, heat chips and oil on medium-high for 2 minutes, stirring once. Microwave on high for 10 seconds; stir until smooth. Pour over cereal mixture and mix well.
- Spread onto prepared baking sheets. Cool; break apart. Store in an airtight container.
- White Chocolate Snack Mix is ready to serve.
- 300ml full fat milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or 1/2 vanilla pod
- 4 large egg yolks
- 75g caster sugar
- 200g white chocolate-chopped
- 200ml double cream
This is a lovely luxurious ice cream, I used Green & Blacks organic white chocolate to give it a rich flavour.
How to make White Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe:
- Boil the milk and vanilla together in a pan until it starts to bubble gently, meanwhile whisk the egg yolks and sugar together.
- Pour the milk on to the egg mix and stir and then gently pour the mixture back in to the saucepan and simmer very very lightly (or it’ll split). Stir continuously until the custard mix thickens or coats the back of a wooden spoon then add the chopped chocolate stirring until the heat melts the chocolate.
- Cool the mixture, put it in the fridge to chill. Once chilled, add the cream to the mixture (if you are not using an ice cream machine whisk the cream until stiff and then fold into the mixture).
- Pour in to an ice-cream machine-or set in a shallow container in the freezer, stirring every 30 minutes till set, approx 3 hours.